- 6:00 pm – Thriller Performance at Duncan Plaza (off 1st Street SE)
Zombie Walk & children’s activities will immediately follow the Thriller Performance
- 7:30 pm – Thriller Performance at the Massillon Public Library
- 10:00 pm – Thriller Performance & Movie: Night of the Living Dead at the Lincoln Theatre, $4 admission.
Movie contains adult content and is not suitable for all audiences. Parental Discretion is advised.
Want to become a Thriller Performer?
There’s still time to join us! Rehearsals are Thursday nights from 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm at:
Masonic Temple Association
333 2nd St SW
Massillon, Ohio 44646-6553
Cost: $5 per class
No dance experience is required to participate BUT to participate in the Thriller Performance, all dancers must:
- Attend 5 classes
- Must Attend Dress Rehearsal on Saturday, October 5
- Deadline to participate as a Thriller performer is Thursday, September 5.
Note: All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
Lead the Zombie Walk Contest
The Ananda Center for the Arts will launch the “Lead the Zombie Walk” contest leading up to the 6th Annual Massillon Zombie Walk, Saturday, October 12th.
A first for the event, fans of the Massillon Zombie Walk can submit zombified photos to win a chance to lead the Zombie masses during the October 12th event.
How the contest works
- Contestants will submit a zombified photo to the Massillon Zombie Walk Facebook via private message page: https://www.facebook.com/massillonzombiewalk or email us beginning Saturday, August 24. Submissions should include your name and phone number with your picture. Deadline for submissions is Friday, September 13.
- The submissions will be narrowed to five finalists by the Massillon Zombie Walk committee. Finalists will be announced Saturday, September 21.
- Voting will open to the public on the Massillon Zombie Walk Facebook page starting Saturday, September 21 - Saturday, September 28.
- Semi-Finalists (top three) will be announced on Saturday, October 5.
- Fans will vote for the winner beginning Saturday, October 5.
- The winner will be announced at the Zombie Walk on Saturday, October 12 in Duncan Plaza. During the announcements.
- Must be 18 or older to enter.
- Must be available on Saturday, October 12 from 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Must attend all scheduled Thriller performances and lead the Zombie Walk. (Massillon Zombie Walk volunteer will be available to assist the Zombie Leader)
- Contestants do not have to be a Thriller performer to participate in the contest.
- Winner must follow the designated Zombie Walk route.
- All photos will become property of The Ananda Center, care of the Massillon Zombie Walk, and may be used for marketing and promotional efforts.
Get up to minute updates at our Facebook page! http://www.facebook.com/massillonzombiewalk
Your Way to Downtown Massillon
View Larger Map